Saturday 9 May 2015

COLOR-STRUCK ^_^

A big Hello to all! How are you guys? I am so overwhelmed by the calls I have been receiving from so many of you praising our efforts for IMC and I felt so much more confident when some of you mentioned how you eagerly wait for my forthcoming stories. It definitely is challenging, but is something that keeps us going.. 


Chandigarh is heating up a lot under the scorching sun these days. Its been +34 degrees today and will be the same tomorrow as well. I will try and spend as much time inside in my office as possible.

We shot this piece last week when the temperatures had started to rise and I had to travel via National Highway 1. The best part about this highway is not only the amazing roads, but also the availability of so many fantabulous eating joints. While getting ready in the morning, I was trying to decide upon an outfit, the one that would be very me' - stylish yet comfy. And there, I opened my closet and was color-struck by my latest creation from my label Shruti S” in Purple.


The Shruti S purple peek-a-boo crochet top, a tube-bustier, printed cotton-lycra pants with a trendy trim at the hem, was an apt choice for a highway summer journey. As u all know about my inclination towards high heels (and i keep mentioning it again, LOL!!), for this particular outfit I wore a pair of ultra-comfy white platformed wedges with metallic straps from Steve Madden. I picked up my pale-blue back-pack from Zarato carry my stuff in a glammed up way. A turquoise bohemian ring, curled hair, solid-yellow nail art and casual make up completed this street look. 

And what more to expect! We were lucky to have no sun in the morning with a refreshing breeze. We stopped over an eating joint just at the outskirts of the city as we roved on the highway towards Delhi.

Sandeep clicked so many beautiful pictures of me that day, that it was damn tough to select a few to share. A beautiful journey and a fun shoot it was!

P.S. I would love to hear from you all.. stay in touch.. xoxo..













Crochet Top : Shruti S
Tube-bustier: Shruti S
Printed Pants : Shruti S
Wedged Platform heels : Steve Madden
Back-pack : Zara


Photographer: Sandeep Sahdev
Editor: Sumidha Sharma

No comments: