Saturday 13 June 2015

Tom-Boyish MEE!! -Fringes, Rips, Tassels..



Hows everyone? It's simply a coincidence, I guess. Past few days, the weather has been so hot that the mercury touched 44 degree celsius. But today when I was about to share my post on Day 2 of my Himachal trip, about how heavily it rained there and that it totally messed my hair, urgh!!!,  we had beautiful rain showers even in Chandigarh! As Chandigarh is situated in the Laps of the mountains, one can easily relive the memories of Himachal in such an amazing weather.


Day 2 started with loads of enthusiasm to explore and have fun, but with no plans to work or shoot (trust me, all the shoot u see in this prose is totally random and was not planned at all). The day was sunny, to start with and I chose to wear my super-favourite Ombre, Fringed , linen cropped-jacket, from my own label Shruti S, paired up with a crocheted flared top again from Shruti S, and ripped denim pants by ZARA. I love fringes in every form. So I created this all season jacket in linen-slug fabric which can be paired up with so many attires.




As we had to explore the place, my styling was very tom-boyish. And to keep the look intact, I picked up a tasseled sued belt from ZARA, my mouse-grey sued Bag full of Fringes by ALDO, that I carried on the entire trip (and it looked amazing in every look), and for the footwear, I picked up my trekking shoes in sued by WOODLAND. NO HEELS this time.. wink!!


As soon as we trekked over one peak, it started raining and we got soaked badly. It took us 20 minutes to reach the closest shelter. The rainwater was extremely chilling and it messed up our clothes, shoes and hair. Soon after it stopped raining, we all got back onto our track. 


The place we chose to visit in Himachal, aint very crowded. It's so serene and peaceful with no networks for calls or internet. The population of the natives there was also very less. It's wonderful to go and relax for a few days in a place which isn't crowded, where no one can bother you from work because you are not reachable, and where you are so close to nature that you rejuvenate and come back to life!

Stay tuned... 
















Fringed Ombre Cropped-Jacket : Shruti S
Crocheted Top : Shruti S
Ripped Denims : Zara
Sued Tassel Belt : Zara
Fringed Bad: Aldo
Sued Trekking Shoes : Woodland


Photographer: Sandeep Sahdev
Editor: Sumidha Sharma

1 comment:

23Closet said...

Shop the latest trends and styles from the best Online shopping sites in Kuwait. Find clothing, shoes, accessories, beauty and more from top brands and stores. Shop the best selection and get fast shipping and free returns.